Bubble Wrap® is an incredible packaging product—versatile and protective, it’s perfect for blocking and bracing, interleaving or as a low-cost void fill.
But when you take it out of the box, it’s just as magical. Who doesn’t love popping those bubbles? Looking beyond entertainment and stress relief, Bubble Wrap® has some surprising real-world uses.
- Instant insulation – Put Bubble Wrap® on your window using water for insulation. And don’t forget about man’s best friend—you can also insulate your dog’s outdoor house with it.
- Twister, with a pop! – add a layer of Bubble Wrap® to this classic game to give it some extra pop.
- Camping comfort – before you set up your tent, put down Bubble Wrap® to protect you from the ground’s moisture. Bonus! It also doubles as an air mattress.
- Flower power – give more life to your flowers with Bubble Wrap®. Simply poke the stem through Bubble Wrap and trim to size. It will keep the flower above water for a long-lasting, pretty effect.
- Scratch-free – moving? Wrap sharp corners of tables and desks in Bubble Wrap® to protect your walls from unsightly scratches, dents and marks.
- Winter windshields – no more scraping frost-ridden windshields in the morning. Cover them with Bubble Wrap® the night before to reduce frost. And if it snowed overnight, just pull it off and the snow will come with it.
- Get artsy – instead of sponges, use Bubble Wrap® to add texture to paintings. Simply dip the Bubble Wrap® in your favorite color of paint and get to work.
Bubble Wrap® is one of the most useful products out there. Give these creative tips and tricks a try!