Customer Focus means staying committed to understanding our customers’ needs and providing solutions that add value – and it can make all the difference in whether we win or lose in the marketplace.
Our Customer Service Professionals (CSPs) embody the spirit of Customer Focus. They work hard every day to make sure that every Veritiv customer – no matter how big or small – is satisfied.
What does Customer Focus mean to you?
- “Rising to the occasion every day. Every customer is the most important customer when you’re talking to them.” – Cydney Head, Edwardsville, KS
- “Providing the best service you can to our customers.” – Denise Grassel, Baltimore, MD
- “It’s simple: to fulfill the customers’ needs.” – Peter Theobald, Minneapolis, MN
- “Understanding our customer’s needs, provide solutions, and add value.” – Clive Williams, Clifton, NJ
- “Making sure that the customer feels like they are valued.” – Amy Balsam, Carrollton, TX
- “Ensuring that we meet the customer’s needs and expectations.” – Kayla Moriarty, Salt Lake City, UT
- “Keeping the customer’s needs in mind at all times and working with our sales professionals, warehouse team, and all parties involved to make sure the customer is always taken care of.” – Jeff Thorson, Aurora, IL
Many of our Customer Service Professionals have been with the company for a long time. Tomorrow, you’ll hear some words of wisdom our CSPs have amassed through the years about working in Customer Service.
Meet the CSPs! Today, you heard from:
Cydney Head, Edwardsville, KS: Cydney has been with Veritiv for 37 years. Outside of work, you can find her watching football and cheering on the Kansas City Chiefs or working on remodeling projects in her home.
Denise Grassel, Baltimore, MD: Denise has been with the company for 30 years. She is also a football lover and a former NFL cheerleader (Redskins and Colts!) who enjoys spending time outside of work with family and friends.
Peter Theobald, Minneapolis, MN: Peter is a classic rock lover who has been with the company for five years. Outside of work, he loves camping and hunting with his family and watching sports.
Clive Williams, Clifton, NJ: Clive is one of Veritiv’s longest-serving employees, who recently celebrated his 43rd year with the company. Outside of work, the music lover − he counts gospel and reggae as favorites − can be found spending time with his grandchildren.
Amy Balsam, Carrollton, TX: Amy is a yoga-lover who will celebrate her fifth year with the company in just a few weeks. When she’s not working, you can find her cooking and enjoying exotic foods – her favorites are Thai and Korean BBQ.
Kayla Moriarty, Salt Lake City, UT: Kayla, who just celebrated her one-year anniversary with Veritiv, is a former special education teacher. Outside of work, she loves spending time with her family – hiking, visiting parks and the lake, and anything else outdoors.
Jeff Thorson, Aurora, IL: A self-described “big Sammy Hagar fan,” Jeff, a music lover, has been with Veritiv for 10 years. He loves to cook and considered enrolling in culinary school before beginning his career in customer service.
With more than 800 Customer Service Professionals supporting Veritiv customers across North America, Customer Service is an integral part of Veritiv’s success. Interested in a career in Customer Service at Veritiv? Learn more at http://careers.veritivcorp.com/page/show/cust_service.